Pages

July 22, 2011

Sunbathing in 3...2...1....



Here you are a little outfit post the last day here in Cordoba (such a little stop at home!), as tomorrow I'll be sunbathing at the beach! yeeeeeeeeees!

Hope you like this post! Just when I though there was nothing that was going to make me smile when I looked my outfit at the mirror, this dress apeared between the "forgotten" t-shirts, like saying, "Yes, today is my turn!" ;)

Have a nice weekend, I'm sure you deserve it! Thanks sooooo much for your comments! You're LOVELY!

xoxo

 Traducción:
Aquí teneis un pequeño post de mi look el último día aquí en Córdoba (que parada tan cortita en casa!), ya que mañana estare tomando el sol en la playa! siiiiiiiiiiiiii!


Espero que os guste este post! Justo cuando pensaba que no había nada que me hiciera sonreir cuando mirar mi look en el espejo, apareció este vestido entre las camisetas " olvidadas", como diciendo "sí, hoy es mi turno" ;)


Tened un buen fin de semana, seguro que os lo mereceis! Muuuuchas gracias por vuestros comentarios! Sois ADORABLES!


xoxo






Follow ChicPoint.





3 comments:

  1. this dress is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the floral dress is AMAZING!!!
    Come follow my blog hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos and the dress is just lovely, especially the back. I LOVE open-back dresses.

    http://y-amour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! All type of opinions are welcomed :)