Pages

September 15, 2012

Washington D.C.


I'll go on showing you more pictures from my US trip. Now it's Washington D.C. turn, a beautiful place full of famous buildings. Like in the rest of the trip, the one rule is COMFORT, which doesn't mean sporty ;) 
Hope you like the look! Have a lovely Saturday :)

xoxo,
Laura

Continuaré enseñandoos fotografías de mi viaje a Estados Unidos. Ahora es el turno de  Washington D.C., un lugar precioso con edificios famosos en cada esquina. Al igual que en el resto del viaje, la unica regla es COMODIDAD, lo que no significa deportivo ;)
Espero que os guste el look! Espero que tengais un sábado genial :)

xoxo,
Laura









Jacket/Chaqueta: H&M
Shorts/Pantalones: Vintage
Sandals/Sandalias: H&M
Bag/Bolso: Primark
Sunglasses/Gafas de sol: Lefties


14 comments:

  1. I've never been on Washington but I would love too.Love travel post
    Kisses
    City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. good look ;dd

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com


    new post

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very nice

    Greetings from Poland:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures and I like your outfit, shorts is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosas fotos, un look ideal para hacer turismo.

    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola guapa!! Que chulo Washington!! Que fotos más chulas!! Me encanta el look!! Un beso guapa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos from washington, you look gorgeous and I love your outfit! especially love that bag! xx
    new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling you have amazing blog! Тhanks for comment :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely casual look, I love denim shorts so much!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such a lovely look, I absolutely love those shorts! Amazing blog aswell.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous! LOVE those shorts!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely love the sandals <3
    thank you for check out my blog and leave a comment I am really glad you like what I am doing :)

    LOVE FROM SPAIN !



    Check out my blog :











    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shorts and I love the US :)

    http://www.wishmasterin.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! All type of opinions are welcomed :)