Espero que os guste la idea!
Hi everyone!Today I'm so excited, because I've just prepared my first DIY, step by step, about how to put elbow pads to a sweater. Everything started when, while I was taking out my winter clothes, I realised that I had lots of basics sweater that I almost hadn't worn last year. ¿How could I fix it? I bought 5 pairs of elbow pads in a trimmings shop near my house (I REALLY ADVISE YOU TO TRY DOING IT, AS THEY ONLY COST 0.75€ BOTH!!). What's more, there were a wide variety of beautiful colours, and doing it is so easy, and your are watching it below.
Hope you like the idea!
1. Elige un jersey cualquiera, del color que quieras. Intenta evitar la lana, porque es más dificil a la hora de pegar la codera.
1. Choose a sweater, it doesn't matter the colour. Try to choose a not wooden one, because it is more difficult to stick to the elbow pad.
2. Buy a pair of elbow pads, bearing in mind that it shoud match with the colour of the sweater
3. Sew the elbow pad where you think it woud look right. It's enough if you only put a few stitches up and down. Then, try on it until you think you have put it on the right place.
4. Iron it, overcoat on the edge.
5. Turn it, and iron it again over the inside part, during 20 seconds more or less.
6. Hold it, until it be totally symmetrical.
7. Put the second elbow pad, just at the same heigh as the previous one.
8. Now, you can sew it again, as you did with the previous one, or just iron it. NOW YOU HAVE A TOTALLY NEW SWEATER, READY TO WEAR!!
PD: I have to admit that, firstly I though the combination of colours was wuite strange, but, at the end, I like it so much! You all already know my obsession with mustard colour, and it couldn't be left here!